25 Nov Aurora Saturday 18:30 Python Homework 11.23.
We have learn how to use stack to solve some problems and how to convert decimal number into binary number:
Please write the program to convert a given decimal number into a binary number by using the following steps for python coding solutions:
- takes an argument that is a decimal number and repeatedly divides it by 2.
- uses the built-in modulo operator, %, to extract the remainder and then pushes it on the stack.
- after the division process reaches 0, a binary string is constructed in the stack.
- creates an empty string.
- The binary digits are popped from the stack one at a time and appended to the right-hand end of the string.
- the binary string is then returned.