18 May Aurora Monday 18:30 Python Homework 21.05.17.
Make a class definition for a BankAccount. It should have attributes for :
– its name (a string),
– account number (a string or integer),
– and balance (a float).
It should have methods to:
– make deposits with displaying the balance,
– and make withdrawals with displaying the balance.
Create a Tank class which have the attributes of:
- direction(use ‘up’, ‘down’, ‘left’ or ‘right’)
- x position and
- y position
The class also have the following method:
- move (direction, steps) method can change the x or y position base on the direction and steps. it will also change the direction tank facing. (‘up’ and ‘down’ can change y position while ‘left’ and ‘right’ can change x position)
- Using __init__() to Initial the tank to make sure it start from x position of 0, y position of 0 and facing up
- __str__() method
You need write main program to create tank object from Tank class, you need to use the method of move and use print(tank object) to print out the tank’s current x, y position and its direction after each move.