27 Jan Tuesday 17:30 Python Homework 21.01.26.
You can do Question 1~ 3 in Python IDLE:
Use float() to create a number from a string like ‘12.34’. Make sure the result is really a number!
Try using int() to create an integer from a decimal number like 56.78. Did the answer get rounded up or down?
Try using int() to create an integer from a string. Make sure the result is really an integer!
You could create python file and Write program for question 4 to 6, detailed instructions as below:
- Open Python IDLE
- In Menu Bar, Click “File” => “New File”
- In the file write your program
- After finishing writing the program, click “Run”=>”Run Module” in menu bar or just press “F5”
- Python will ask you save the file before run the program
- Check your code and fix the errors.
Write a program that asks for your first name, then asks for your last name, and then prints a message with your first and last names in it.
Use input() to ask question and get answer, for example:
firstName = input("What is your first name?")
The string answer as value will be assigned to variable firstName.
Write a program that helps the user add up her change. The program should ask:
- “How many quarters?”
- “How many dimes?”
- “How many nickels?”
Then it should give the total value of the change