31 Jul Tuesday Thursday 15:00 Python Practice 20.07.30.
Create a loop between 1 to 20.
- Print “fizz” if the number is divisible by 3
- Print “bizz” if the number is divisible by 5
- Print “fizzbizz” if a number is divisible by both 3 and 5.
- Otherwise, print the number itself.
Continue modify the program we made in the class, so that:
- after your robot hit the enemy, if enemy’s hp is lower or equal to 0, use msgbox to display message ‘You win’, and the whole program finish.
- otherwise, it will be the enemy’s turn to strike you back. Enemy can only use gun to fire and cause damage between 50-80.
- after enemy’s turn, if your hp is lower or equal to 0, use msgbox to display message ‘you lose’, and the while program finish.