06 Nov Friday Evening Python Homework 11.02.
Create an OunceConversion object to convert any number of fluid ounces to the equivalent number of gallons, quarts, pints, and gills. (There are 128 fluid ounces in a gallon. There are 32 fluid ounces in a quart. There are 16 fluid ounces in a pint. There are 4 fluid ounces in a gill.)
- Get the number of fluid ounces as an integer from the user; make sure to use a descriptive prompt so the user knows what to enter, e.g.:
- Please enter fluid ounces:
- The object contains methods to calculate the total number of gallons, quarts, pints, and gills represented by the original number of fluid ounces and print it out. e.g.:
- getGallons() – it will convert the ounces into gallons then print the result out, the method may have a return value
- If you print the OunceConversion object, it will show calculated number of gallons, quarts, pints, and gills on one line, e.g.:
- “6523 fluid ounces is 50 gallon(s), 3 quart(s), 1 pint(s), and 2 gill(s)”