29 Aug Summer Camp 2021 Python Homework 16:30 – week 04
Posted at 02:33h in Monday 17:30 Homework 0 Comments
Create a loop between 1 to 20.
- Print “fizz” if the number is divisible by 3
- Print “bizz” if the number is divisible by 5
- Print “fizzbizz” if a number is divisible by both 3 and 5.
- Otherwise, print the number itself.
You could use % operator (find the division remainder) to check if the number is divisible by another number, such as: 14 % 7 the result would be 0, that means 14 is divisible by 7 or 14 is the multiples of 7.
Continue modify the war-robot program we made in the class, so that:
- it will be the enemy’s turn to strike you back. Enemy can only use gun to fire and cause damage between 50-90.
- after enemy’s turn, if your hp is lower or equal to 0, use msgbox to display message ‘you lose’, and the while program finish.
We have a list of following:
zoo = ['monkeys', 'tigers', 'pandas', 'penguins', 'giraffes', 'hippos', 'bears']
how to retrieve a slice of list zoo, so you can get the following results?
['tigers', 'pandas', 'penguins', 'giraffes'] ['hippos', 'bears']
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.