11 Jun Aurora Monday 18:30 Python Homework 21.06.07.
Posted at 03:41h in Aurora Monday 18:30 Homework 0 Comments
- Create a Python class Person with attributes: name and age of type string.
- Create a display() method that displays the name and age of an object created via the Person class.
- Create a child class Student which inherits from the Person class and which also has a section attribute.
- Create a method displayStudent() that displays the name, age and section of an object created via the Student class.
- Create a student object via an instantiation on the Student class and then test the displayStudent method.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.